If adventure, outdoors activities, and beautiful landscapes are your jam, then Sedona might be your ideal honeymoon spot.
Today we are bringing you a guest article by Jen from Jen There Done That. Jen is a nature lover, adventurer, and hopeless romantic who loves travel and exploring new places. And she’s a blogger friend of mine whose travel stories might just inspire you to explore – check out her blog and more info on Sedona here.
It is hard not to fall in love with Sedona, Arizona. Surrounded by stunning views of the iconic red rocks Sedona is a perfect Honeymoon or Anniversary destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Besides the immense beauty of the landscape, Sedona is also a spiritual hotspot that is said to have several “energy vortexes” that inspire healing and feelings of well-being. What better way to start your lives together than surrounded by serenity of good desert vibes?
Here are 5 reasons why Sedona should be your honeymoon destination:
- Get active with your honey while hiking, biking, horse riding, taking a jeep tour, or more romantic activities. There are many activities to get your heart pumping and work up a sweat.
- Cozy up by the creek. Oak Creek runs through Sedona with, many resorts offer creek side dining or accommodations. Grab a secluded spot near the creek to enjoy the tranquil sounds of the water and get lost into your sweethearts gaze.
- Visit one of the local Art Galleries for an original piece of art for your new home together. Or, make your own Art with a Newlywed Selfie in front of the stunning red rocks backdrop.
- Enjoy a great meal and wine at one of the nearby Vineyards and Wine Tasting rooms, like Page Springs Cellars or Historic Cottonwood.
- At the end of the day snuggle up by the fire and enjoy the energy of what has been called ‘The Most Tranquil Places in America.’
If you and your new spouse are open to the spirit, energy, and history of a beautiful and sacred place, and love your hiking/biking/exploring, then you might want to consider this your honeymoon spot.
Thanks again to Jen There Done That.Follow